- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
Top 4 Everyday Foods That Are Killing You
We all know that some foods aren’t good for us, but you probably had no idea that some things you are most likely consuming every day, or at least on a regular basis, are more than just not good for you, they are literally killing you. Silently, slowly, giving you and your family heart disease and stroke, diabetes and cancer, making you sick and fat and look old before your time.
What are these killers? Bread (even whole wheat bread), sugar, vegetable oil, and fast food.
You often hear claims that “sugar is bad,” or “wheat is bad,” but you don’t often get details that really spell it out for you. So you keep eating it because, let’s be honest, you say to yourself, “how bad can it be?”
That’s why we are going to lay it on the line for you today so you can quit killing yourself with your excuses. We are going to show you how these foods are giving you cancer, heart disease, Alzheimer’s, and diabetes, to name a few.
Then you will be free to eat more of the things that are good for you and taste great such as avocados, butter, real cheese, coconut oil, and honest to goodness cream.
Keep reading to find out just how these foods are killing you, and why you should avoid them like the plague.