- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
Mucus. It can be our friend, but for most of us, it’s a foe. Mucus, sometimes called phlegm, is made by the body and in more places than just our nose — even though that’s the one we usually think about. The body makes mucus in the intestines, respiratory tract, the upper eyelids, the trachea and sinuses mainly as a defense mechanism.
Unfortunately, too much of it makes allergies, colds, and the flu much worse than they might be, making you feel miserable and causing disease to last longer than it should.
If you are suffering from too much mucus production, you might experience one or more of the following annoying symptoms:
- Foggy thinking
- Chronic or nagging cough
- Food seems to be tasteless
- Puffy or crusty eyes in the morning
- Bad breath that won’t go away
- Stuffy or runny nose for days
- You have or recently had a cold or flu
Continue to Page 2