- A 10-Minute Workout For Perfect Abs Video
- Is Climate Change Increasing The Spread Of Disease?
- What Can You Do To Avoid Migraines? 10 Effective Ways Infographic
- Why You Need To Do More Of This!
- Lemon Detox: 10-Day Lemon Fast For Effective Weight Loss Infographic
- How Does The Himalayan Salt Lamp Work? Find Out! Video
- Fresh Vs Frozen Food: Which One Is Healthier? Video
Traffic Light Yoga Video
Designer Li Ming created a new form of traffic lights.
Instead of wasting your time sitting while waiting for the green light, the designer suggests doing a few yoga poses. In addition to the usual colored lights, drivers will also see suggested yoga poses.
Li Ming came up with the idea when she was inspired by the New York lifestyle, where people spend the majority of their outdoor time waiting for a light to change. Her design allows people to put that waiting time to good use.
Would you like to see these traffic lights in the streets of your city?