- How Hiking In The Mountains Changes Your Blood
- 8 Reasons Why You Don’t Have To Give Up Peanut Butter Infographic
- Do You Have Enough Fats In Your Diet? Video
- Residue On Your Cellphone Can Reveal More About You Than You Ever Thought Possible
- Eat This, Not That: Breakfast Edition Infographic
- The Most Powerful Superfoods For Kidney Health Video
- How To Eat Healthy And Feel Great On The Cheap!
How To Transition From Downward Dog To A Seated Position Video
The video below will be helpful both for beginners and for people who have been practicing yoga for some time.
Some people may say that it’s not necessary to study and practice transitions from one exercise to another, as you can merely do it in the obvious way. And, actually, they are right! Except for one thing – nothing is useless in yoga.
To relish the atmosphere of complete subjection to your body and mind, you should try to allow yourself to forget about your everyday life and usual behavior. Let your body relax and speak its own language. If you want to experience such a feeling and savor the results, transitions are really important.
In this video, you will learn how to move from downward dog pose to a seated one. This exercise requires some effort, but you will see that it is really worth it. What other transitions do you use?