- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
Traumatic Brain Injury: A Comprehensive Guide Infographic
Traumatic brain injury occurs after an accident or a serious blow to the head that causes bleeding, damage or swelling of the brain. All of these impairs the mental capabilities of a person and could also cause death. Persons with traumatic brain injuries are considered as emergent patients. Immediate care should be provided to them by an experienced medical professional to avoid further damages and complications.
Treating traumatic brain injuries requires time and a lot of money, therefore certain precautions should be taken to avoid these injuries. Below is an infographic about traumatic brain injuries, its causes, effects, risk factors, treatments and prognosis.
(Click on image to enlarge)