- Are You Allergic To All Nuts?
- The Unlimited Health Benefits Of Goji Berries Infographic
- Is Your Sunscreen Causing More Cancer Than The Sun?
- Take Your Dishes To A New Level With These Spice Combos Infographic
- Iodine: Why It’s Important And How To Avoid Its Deficiency Infographic
- Zero-Calorie Foods That Will Help You Lose Weight Fast Infographic
- Make Your Air Travel Healthier With These Simple Hacks Infographic
Turmeric: The Perfect Spice To Keep You Warm And Healthy During Winter Infographic
Turmeric is a widely-known spice hailing from Asia, where it’s been used as a medicinal herb for centuries. Recently, Western science proved that it truly possesses an array of powerful health benefits.
Extracted from the root of the turmeric plant, this spice has a warm and bitter taste which is perfect for adding flavor to your dishes and drinks, especially during the cold season. But turmeric is much more than that. Its main component, curcumin, has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Learn more about turmeric and its properties in the infographic.
How do you use turmeric? Share your recipes in the comment section below!
Click on image to enlarge