- A Low-Impact Cardio Workout For Beginners Video
- Delicious Replacements For Bad Carbs Meals
- Your Ultimate Nutrition & Fitness Cheat Sheet Infographic
- Does Aspartame Cause Cancer? This Information Could Save Your Life Video
- Older Mothers More Likely To Have Twins? Some Interesting Facts About Older Parents
- GMOs In The USA: What’s The Big Deal? Infographic
- 10 Best Ways You Can Lose Weight Fast
Turmeric: The Perfect Spice To Keep You Warm And Healthy During Winter Infographic
Turmeric is a widely-known spice hailing from Asia, where it’s been used as a medicinal herb for centuries. Recently, Western science proved that it truly possesses an array of powerful health benefits.
Extracted from the root of the turmeric plant, this spice has a warm and bitter taste which is perfect for adding flavor to your dishes and drinks, especially during the cold season. But turmeric is much more than that. Its main component, curcumin, has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Learn more about turmeric and its properties in the infographic.
How do you use turmeric? Share your recipes in the comment section below!
Click on image to enlarge