- Lemon Water Or Coconut Water: Which One Is Better For Your Health? Video
- What To Do And Not Do To Get Rid Of Acne For The Holidays
- The Wonders Of Food: How It Keeps You Healthy Infographic
- How To Make A Perfect Broccoli Salad Video
- Saffron: The Magic Spice You Need To Be Eating More Of
- Chamomile, Ginger, Or Peppermint? Health Benefits Of Herbal Tea Infographic
- Can Eating Too Much Fruit Be Dangerous? Video
Turmeric: The Perfect Spice To Keep You Warm And Healthy During Winter Infographic
Turmeric is a widely-known spice hailing from Asia, where it’s been used as a medicinal herb for centuries. Recently, Western science proved that it truly possesses an array of powerful health benefits.
Extracted from the root of the turmeric plant, this spice has a warm and bitter taste which is perfect for adding flavor to your dishes and drinks, especially during the cold season. But turmeric is much more than that. Its main component, curcumin, has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Learn more about turmeric and its properties in the infographic.
How do you use turmeric? Share your recipes in the comment section below!
Click on image to enlarge