- Could This Natural Sweetener Be A Healthy Alternative To Refined Sugar? Infographic
- Fats And Oils: Which To Eat And Which To Ditch Infographic
- Simple Food Swaps To Make Eating Vegan Effortless Infographic
- The Four Foods You Should Stop Eating Right Now Video
- Top 20 Alternative Sources Of Protein Other Than Meat
- 6 Unexpected Things Sleeping With A Weighted Blanket Can Do For You!
- The World’s Healthiest People: Their Diet And Lifestyle Secrets Infographic
Turmeric: The Perfect Spice To Keep You Warm And Healthy During Winter Infographic
Turmeric is a widely-known spice hailing from Asia, where it’s been used as a medicinal herb for centuries. Recently, Western science proved that it truly possesses an array of powerful health benefits.
Extracted from the root of the turmeric plant, this spice has a warm and bitter taste which is perfect for adding flavor to your dishes and drinks, especially during the cold season. But turmeric is much more than that. Its main component, curcumin, has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Learn more about turmeric and its properties in the infographic.
How do you use turmeric? Share your recipes in the comment section below!
Click on image to enlarge