- Here’s How To Not Be One Of 80 Percent Of People!
- Green Coffee Bean Extract For Weight Loss Without Side Effects Infographic
- Cheap And Simple Vegan Lunch Recipes For Less Than $1.50 Video
- Top 10 Muscle-Building Foods For Your Workout Diet Infographic
- 3 Game-Changer Nutrition Discoveries For 2016
- Creamy Zucchini Soup: Easy And Healthy Recipe Video
- All About E-Cigarettes: What They Really Do To Your Health Infographic
Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
The word “addiction” comes from a Latin phrase meaning “enslaved by.” And if you’ve had any experience with overcoming this condition, you probably understand very well why it was named in such a manner.
In general terms, addiction involves the loss of control over using or consuming, immense craving and indulging in something in spite of harmful consequences.
There are many types of addictive substances, including alcohol and more powerful drugs. However, recent brain studies show that various activities, such as shopping and gambling, can have the same effect.
Learn more about addiction in the infographic below.
Click on image to enlarge