- The Miracles Of Garlic (#4 Is The Most Unexpected!)
- The Powerful Healing Benefits of Ginger Video
- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
Understanding Children with Mental Disorders Infographic
Children can be noisy and hard headed at times, but there are times when a child has a mental disorder and adults just pass is up as “being a child”.
Mental disorders in children may be overlooked sometimes because it is difficult to diagnose a mental disorder without the proper information. Common mental disorders in children are ADHD or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, anxiety disorder, OCD or obsessive-compulsive disorder and social phobia.
It is important to determine if the child has a mental disorder to know the steps to take in caring for them.
Scroll down to know the facts about childhood mental disorders.
(Click on image to enlarge)