- Here’s How To Not Be One Of 80 Percent Of People!
- Green Coffee Bean Extract For Weight Loss Without Side Effects Infographic
- Cheap And Simple Vegan Lunch Recipes For Less Than $1.50 Video
- Top 10 Muscle-Building Foods For Your Workout Diet Infographic
- 3 Game-Changer Nutrition Discoveries For 2016
- Creamy Zucchini Soup: Easy And Healthy Recipe Video
- All About E-Cigarettes: What They Really Do To Your Health Infographic
Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
Can you imagine going through a single day without snacks? Nowadays they play a more important role in our daily diet than ever before. Between-meal bites are simply essential – they make up about 25 percent of an average person’s daily calorie intake.
Unfortunately, most of us don’t make very healthy choices when it comes to snacks – cookies, salty chips and sweets are still undeniable favorites. But let’s not forget that there are other options around.
If you care about your health and want to change your snack habits for the better, look at the infographic below to find out what snacks make great sources of vital nutrients, including fiber and protein.
Click on image to enlarge