- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
- 15 Different Teas To Cure Any Ailment Infographic
- Top 5 Health Supplements You Should Add To Your Diet Infographic
- Do You Wake Up At The Same Time Every Night? Here Are Some Surprising Reasons Why
Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
Perhaps one of the most universal oils in the world is coconut oil. This super versatile oil can be used for cooking, baking, skin moisturizing, stopping acne, and, as if this were not enough, this oil can do simply amazing things for your hair!
You might be thinking, “OK, oil, hair, moisturize, I got it!” but the truth is that coconut oil’s properties do far more than simply moisturize the hair shaft!
What else can this amazing, all-natural oil do?
1. Kill Lice
If you have school-age children, chances are pretty good they will come home with lice at least once in their lives. Most over-the-counter treatments are filled with toxic chemicals that your skin absorbs and puts directly into the blood! In addition to the horrible stench and the burning of the scalp, these treatments often ruin the hair so badly that many people simply cut it all off! You can avoid all of these things, however, and still kill lice by using coconut oil. Coat the hair completely with gobs of coconut oil and cover with a towel. The lice will die as they quickly suffocate. Use a lice comb and remove every last one of these lice, then wash. Repeat every seven days until you are certain all the lice eggs have hatched and been killed.
2. Stops Dandruff
Coconut oil is a natural anti-fungal and antibacterial oil that will kill the fungus that causes dandruff. Unlike those chemical-filled shampoos, using coconut oil as a conditioner after shampooing will leave the scalp soft, moisturized, and naturally dandruff free.
Continue to Page 2