- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
Do Vaccines Cause Autism? Video
Nowadays, children are vaccinated much more often than people used to be even several years ago. But Dr. Stephanie Seneff isn’t so sure that vaccines make us or our children healthier or more protected.
There is a theory that vaccines may be the cause for autism. The doctor performed research and found out which ingredients found in common vaccines should be considered as dangerous and may lead to autism. In the video below you will learn about these ingredients, what should be done about them, and when we should be careful.
Do you vaccinate your children?