- The Powerful Healing Benefits of Ginger Video
- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
How To Be A Vegan Video
Veganism is a more strict form of vegetarianism that required a diet free of any foods derived from animals.
This means that you are not able to eat meat, fish, or even eggs or dairy products. There are a lot of contradictions and debates on the topic of benefits or bad side effects of veganism.
The American Dietetic Association insists on the idea that veganism is suitable and beneficial for people of any age and gender, and even for pregnant women.
There is a myth that if you don’t eat meat, there is nothing left to eat at all. Vegan and author Kathy Freston breaks the myth and gives vegan-beginners some tips on how to start.
Are you ready to become a vegan?