- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
Why Vegetarians Have Better Teeth Video
In a recent study, 100 vegetarians were found to have better periodontal conditions when compared to 100 non-vegetarians.
There are less signs of inflammation or gum-bleeding, less teeth damage, and less decay. The results have shown that home dental care doesn’t differ very much, which means that it is our diet that defines the conditions of our teeth.
Can you guess what the tips are?