- 10 Best Ways You Can Lose Weight Fast
- 3 Easy Fish Recipes For A Healthy Dinner Video
- Vitamin C Treatment Can Help Prevent Arterial Arrhythmia
- 12 Mental Benefits You Can Get From Exercise Infographic
- Glutathione: What Is It And Why You Should Start Taking It Now!
- Here Are 4 Steps You Can Take To Naturally Lower Cholesterol Video
- Red Seaweed’s Power To Fight Cancer & More
How Do Vegetarians Get Protein? Video
It is recommended to eat about 42 grams of protein per day in order to stay healthy.
Meat is considered to be the most well-known source of protein, which is why many people believe that vegans, vegetarians, flexitarians, or no meat except fish-eaters don’t get enough protein in their diets. But the reality is that vegetarians and other no-meat-eaters get more than 42 grams of protein a day easily without needing meat. In fact, an average vegan gets 70% more protein than it is advised to consume.
In this video, Dr. Greger speaks on his research and answers the question of whether vegetarians get enough protein.
Do you think you get enough protein?