- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
- 15 Different Teas To Cure Any Ailment Infographic
- Top 5 Health Supplements You Should Add To Your Diet Infographic
- Do You Wake Up At The Same Time Every Night? Here Are Some Surprising Reasons Why
How Do Vegetarians Get Protein? Video
It is recommended to eat about 42 grams of protein per day in order to stay healthy.
Meat is considered to be the most well-known source of protein, which is why many people believe that vegans, vegetarians, flexitarians, or no meat except fish-eaters don’t get enough protein in their diets. But the reality is that vegetarians and other no-meat-eaters get more than 42 grams of protein a day easily without needing meat. In fact, an average vegan gets 70% more protein than it is advised to consume.
In this video, Dr. Greger speaks on his research and answers the question of whether vegetarians get enough protein.
Do you think you get enough protein?