- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Learn More About Organic And GMO Food Infographic
- 7 Harmful Ingredients You May Be Eating Every Day Without Even Realizing It
- It’s All About Avocados Infographic
- A Guide To Enjoying Vegetables To The Fullest Infographic
- Is Cancer Really Caused By Food?
- Top List Of Liver-Friendly Foods!
Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
Vitamin D is sometimes called “the sunshine vitamin,” because we catch it every time we find ourselves under the sun, especially during the warm seasons. But it can also be found in different foods and supplements. Vitamin D is fat-soluble, and its family includes vitamins D-1, D-2, and D-3.
As a vital nutrient, vitamin D is important for effective absorption of phosphorous and calcium, as well as normal functioning of the immune system.
But what about the less well-known benefits of this vitamin? Watch the video to learn about its connection to diabetes, weight loss, and blood pressure.