- The Many Uses Of Lemon Essential Oil Infographic
- Are Cookbooks Dangerous To Use?
- Bad Eating Habits And How to Break Them Once And For All Infographic
- Are You Allergic To All Nuts?
- The Unlimited Health Benefits Of Goji Berries Infographic
- Is Your Sunscreen Causing More Cancer Than The Sun?
- Take Your Dishes To A New Level With These Spice Combos Infographic
Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
Vitamin D is sometimes called “the sunshine vitamin,” because we catch it every time we find ourselves under the sun, especially during the warm seasons. But it can also be found in different foods and supplements. Vitamin D is fat-soluble, and its family includes vitamins D-1, D-2, and D-3.
As a vital nutrient, vitamin D is important for effective absorption of phosphorous and calcium, as well as normal functioning of the immune system.
But what about the less well-known benefits of this vitamin? Watch the video to learn about its connection to diabetes, weight loss, and blood pressure.