- 6 Great Toast Ideas To Boost Your Energy In The Morning Video
- Why You Need More Peppermint In Your Life
- Health Facts And Old Wives’ Tales: Can You Tell Them Apart? Infographic
- The Unexpected Health Benefits Of Kale!
- Granola: 6 Facts You Need To Know About Your Crunchy Breakfast Video
- The Best Foods For Healthy Teeth Infographic
- Superfood Essentials List (You May Not Have Known About #4!)
Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
Vitamin D is sometimes called “the sunshine vitamin,” because we catch it every time we find ourselves under the sun, especially during the warm seasons. But it can also be found in different foods and supplements. Vitamin D is fat-soluble, and its family includes vitamins D-1, D-2, and D-3.
As a vital nutrient, vitamin D is important for effective absorption of phosphorous and calcium, as well as normal functioning of the immune system.
But what about the less well-known benefits of this vitamin? Watch the video to learn about its connection to diabetes, weight loss, and blood pressure.