- 10 All Natural Antibiotics You Don’t Need A Prescription For
- 12 Naturally Healthy Alternatives To Processed Sweeteners Infographic
- 14 Ways To Whiten Your Teeth Naturally Without Ruining Your Enamel
- 5 Turmeric Tea Recipes For Better Health Infographic
- The Many Uses Of Lemon Essential Oil Infographic
- Are Cookbooks Dangerous To Use?
- Bad Eating Habits And How to Break Them Once And For All Infographic
This Vitamin Might Be Way More Important Than You Think Infographic
Vitamin D is called “the sunshine vitamin” because it’s mostly made in our skin as a response to being exposed to sunlight. But this fat-soluble vitamin can also be attained through the diet. Vitamin D is essential for the absorption of calcium, as well as many other functions throughout the body, including our immune system. It plays an important role in the prevention of a wide range of diseases and is can affect around 2,000 genes in the human body.
But despite its undeniable importance, vitamin D remains one of the most overlooked vitamins in the game.
Click on image to enlarge