- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
Do You Wash Your Hands Correctly? 95% Of People Don’t, And It’s Dangerous Infographic
Did you know that the overwhelming majority of people don’t wash their hands properly, which can lead to serious health problems?
The numbers differ slightly by gender. Two in five men and one in four women don’t consider washing their hands important. What’s more surprising, however, is that 95% of those who wash their hands regularly don’t do it properly.
Scientists estimate that the right education on hand hygiene and its daily implementation can prevent a million deaths per year.
Take a look at this infographic to learn all the necessary information for keeping germs off your hands.
Click on image to enlarge