- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
Do You Wash Your Hands Correctly? 95% Of People Don’t, And It’s Dangerous Infographic
Did you know that the overwhelming majority of people don’t wash their hands properly, which can lead to serious health problems?
The numbers differ slightly by gender. Two in five men and one in four women don’t consider washing their hands important. What’s more surprising, however, is that 95% of those who wash their hands regularly don’t do it properly.
Scientists estimate that the right education on hand hygiene and its daily implementation can prevent a million deaths per year.
Take a look at this infographic to learn all the necessary information for keeping germs off your hands.
Click on image to enlarge