- What Drinking Ginger Tea Can Do For You
- Immunotherapy – What Is It and How Could It Save Our Lives?
- The Dark Side Of Always Being Positive
- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
Where Is Water? Infographic
We live in a world where 1 in 9 people does not have proper access to clean and safe water. And despite the efforts of environmental and humanitarian organizations, things are not getting much better.
Scientists admit that the water shortage is even worse than first thought. The average water supply per person is going to continue to decrease during the next decade, which will inevitably put the lives of millions of people at risk.
The infographic below presents some illustrated facts about the global water crisis. Take a look at it!
Click on image to enlarge