- New Research Finds Post-Birth Depression Can Occur In Fathers, Too
- A 10-Minute Workout For Perfect Abs Video
- Is Climate Change Increasing The Spread Of Disease?
- What Can You Do To Avoid Migraines? 10 Effective Ways Infographic
- Why You Need To Do More Of This!
- Lemon Detox: 10-Day Lemon Fast For Effective Weight Loss Infographic
- How Does The Himalayan Salt Lamp Work? Find Out! Video
Wellness In The Workplace Matters Video
Reducing health insurance costs has become the number-one task for most American companies, and it doesn’t matter how big or small a company is.
It’s happening because health care costs are increasing and surpassing the growth of inflation and earnings. Wellness programs are a solution for wise employers. Such programs not only help make health care costs lower, they also create a culture of healthier offices, and make the atmosphere within the team friendlier.
Dr. Mercola talks about wellness in the workplace and suggests possible health care programs in the video below. Are you for or against such health care programs? Leave your opinion in the comments!