- On The Hunt For Real Food: Why It’s So Hard To Find Infographic
- Basic Ayurvedic Eating Principles For Different Body Types Infographic
- 10 Really Bad Work Habits That Could Be Keeping You From Success
- The Best 4 Ways To Get Rid Of A Cough Naturally
- How Does Your Heart Feel About The Food You Eat? Infographic
- 5 Excellent Reasons To Include Moringa In Your Nutrition Plan Video
- Handy Instructions For Storing Your Groceries Infographic
Why You Should Be Eating More Hemp Seeds Every Single Day!
Hemp plants are one of the earliest known domesticated plants. Humans have been cultivating hemp plants for at least 12,000 years! Hemp is a relative of marijuana but isn’t the same thing. Hemp has no psychoactive compounds. (This means that it won’t get you high, sorry.)
Hemp is an amazing plant that can be used as wax, resin, oil, made into paper, or fuel. The seeds from this plant are a super source of nutrition.
The leading producer of hemp products, including seeds, is France, which produces about 70 percent of all hemp in the world. Second is China. There are more than 30 countries which produce industrial hemp including Australia, Canada, Chile, Finland, Germany, Poland, Japan, Spain, and Turkey.
Hemp seeds are a terrific alternative to dairy products as they contain tons of nutritional benefits but none of the irritating protein that is in regular cow’s milk. You can even use hemp seeds as a super food for vegans!
Want to know more? Keep reading and find out the best reasons why you must add hemp seeds into your diet today!
1. Improve Digestion
One of the best ways to improve your digestive health is to add plenty of fiber. Whole hemp seeds are a terrific source of both insoluble and soluble fiber. First, be aware that shelled hemp seeds (sometimes called hemp hearts) actually have very little fiber so be certain to consume whole hemp seeds if you want improve your digestion. Consuming soluble fiber creates a gel-like compound in the digestive tract, which is a valuable source of nutrients for the good bacteria which can regulate cholesterol levels and reduces blood sugar spikes.
Continue to Page 2