- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
Why You Should Sleep Infographics
The most common condition that everyone suffers from, is sleep deprivation or lack of sleep. A day of sleep deprivation only causes reversible damages such as exhaustion and impaired judgment, but a week of not sleeping can cause irreversible damages to your health.
Sleep deprivation puts you at a higher risk for obesity, heart problems, hypertension stroke and cancer. It weakens your immune system, putting you at risk for various diseases. It also puts you at risk for accidents and injuries because of drowsiness or sleepiness throughout the day.
Know more about the dangers of sleep deprivation and the consequences of skipping sleep by scrolling below
(Click on image to enlarge)