- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
Yoga At The Airport Video
In 2012, the San Francisco International Airport (SFO) became the first airport to offer a yoga room for travelers.
The first ever Airport Yoga Room was opened in Terminal 2 in January at San Francisco International Airport. Today passengers are able to enjoy an additional 3 yoga rooms at different airports that decided to follow SFO’s example.
In the video below you can see what the first airport yoga room looks like and what you may expect from your journey if you make a stop at SFO Airport.
Would you like to practice yoga while waiting for your next flight?