- 12 Mental Benefits You Can Get From Exercise Infographic
- Glutathione: What Is It And Why You Should Start Taking It Now!
- Here Are 4 Steps You Can Take To Naturally Lower Cholesterol Video
- Red Seaweed’s Power To Fight Cancer & More
- 13 Yoga Poses For Inner Peace During Stressful Times Infographic
- New Research Finds Post-Birth Depression Can Occur In Fathers, Too
- A 10-Minute Workout For Perfect Abs Video
Yoga Handstands for Beginners Video
A handstand is considered to be the reflection of a calm, relaxed, and concentrated mind.
It also symbolizes a person’s self-confidence and stamina. But it’s not so easy to achieve, especially if you are a beginner. Handstands require some preparation of both muscles and mind.
First of all, handstand needs the ability to balance. In the video below Kino MacGregor, a yoga master, demonstrates to us how to learn it in an easy way.
Enjoy the video and try your own handstand!