- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
Yoga Poses To Help You Improve Productivity And Focus Video
Who doesn’t know the apprehension of an approaching deadline, the fear of speaking in public, or night-before-exam insomnia? There’s nowhere to hide from the tough challenges of modern life.
In times like this, we need to get ourselves together and focus on the task at hand. However, it’s not that easy when you’re experiencing stress and letting unimportant things steal your attention. Your energy gets scattered and your productivity levels drop.
Put aside everything which is not important right now. Make a to-do-list of the most urgent things, take a deep breath, and use the yoga poses from the video below to regain focus and clarity of mind.