- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
Yoga on Skates? Video
Kris Fondran has been a yoga and skate instructor for more than 20 years. According to Kris, her yoga classes provide people with awareness, flexibility, and knowledge of proper breathing techniques. On the other hand, her skate classes are good cardio, help build muscle, and are a great outdoor pastime.
So why not combine the two and achieve all the benefits of two activities in one? This is how Kris Fondran became the founder of yoga on skates. Watch the video where Kris explains her concept and demonstrates what her yoga style is.
Incredible, isn’t it? Would you try yoga on skates?