- Find Out Which Exercise You Should Choose And Why Infographic
- How To Protect Children From Toxins That Can Cause Brain Damage
- How A Gluten-Free Diet Can Become Dangerous Video
- Shilajit: What It Is And Why It’s Beneficial For Your Health Infographic
- The Healing Powers Of Black Seeds
- Learn How To Make Zucchini Noodles 5 Easy Ways Video
- A Low-Impact Cardio Workout For Beginners Video
Yoga on Skates? Video
Kris Fondran has been a yoga and skate instructor for more than 20 years. According to Kris, her yoga classes provide people with awareness, flexibility, and knowledge of proper breathing techniques. On the other hand, her skate classes are good cardio, help build muscle, and are a great outdoor pastime.
So why not combine the two and achieve all the benefits of two activities in one? This is how Kris Fondran became the founder of yoga on skates. Watch the video where Kris explains her concept and demonstrates what her yoga style is.
Incredible, isn’t it? Would you try yoga on skates?