- Handy Instructions For Storing Your Groceries Infographic
- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
Yoga on Skates? Video
Kris Fondran has been a yoga and skate instructor for more than 20 years. According to Kris, her yoga classes provide people with awareness, flexibility, and knowledge of proper breathing techniques. On the other hand, her skate classes are good cardio, help build muscle, and are a great outdoor pastime.
So why not combine the two and achieve all the benefits of two activities in one? This is how Kris Fondran became the founder of yoga on skates. Watch the video where Kris explains her concept and demonstrates what her yoga style is.
Incredible, isn’t it? Would you try yoga on skates?