- Handy Instructions For Storing Your Groceries Infographic
- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
You’ve Been Drinking Coffee Wrong This Entire Time!
If you are like most people, you grab a big cup of coffee and add sugar and/or cream to it. You gulp down that coffee and a few hours later, you are craving a donut and more coffee. If you don’t get it, you are going to get that coffee crash.
Of course, we all have had days when we drink entirely too much coffee and then crash flat as a pancake later on in the afternoon. This actually has more to do with the sugar we put in coffee than the coffee itself.
Drinking coffee is actually good for you, so we aren’t here to talk you out of drinking coffee. Did you know that coffee drinking goes back as far as the 15th century? History says that men who were traveling through Ethiopia saw birds that appeared to have tons of energy, and they noted that these birds were eating a type of berry, so they decided to try them. Imagine the jolt they got, never having experienced caffeine before!
There are plenty of reasons to drink coffee!
- Coffee makes you smarter: Seriously! Johns Hopkins University conducted a study which found that subjects who drank coffee had improved short term memory (at least for 24 hours!) This probably explains why we can’t remember crap when we miss out on our morning coffee!
- It can help you lose weight: The caffeine in coffee stimulates your metabolism, which increases the amount of calories that your body burns. It also acts as a natural appetite suppressant.
- It’s the perfect pre-workout drink: Numerous studies have shown that drinking a cup of coffee before your workout can increase your performance levels. In one study out of England, triathletes raced five percent faster after having a little cup of Joe before the race.
- A super source of antioxidant power: The University of Scranton found that coffee was the major source of antioxidants in many Westerners diet. These antioxidants can help protect us from diabetes, colon cancer, liver cancer, and Parkinson’s disease, just to name a few!
- Fights depression: The Harvard Gazette found that caffeine acts as a mild antidepressant by stimulating the production of neurotransmitters in the brain, including noradrenaline, dopamine, and serotonin.
There are plenty of reasons to drink coffee, but you’ve been drinking it wrong. We are about to tell you how to consume this fabulous drink and not crash and burn later.
Continue to Page 2