- Your Ultimate Nutrition & Fitness Cheat Sheet Infographic
- Does Aspartame Cause Cancer? This Information Could Save Your Life Video
- Older Mothers More Likely To Have Twins? Some Interesting Facts About Older Parents
- GMOs In The USA: What’s The Big Deal? Infographic
- 10 Best Ways You Can Lose Weight Fast
- 3 Easy Fish Recipes For A Healthy Dinner Video
- Vitamin C Treatment Can Help Prevent Arterial Arrhythmia
All About Zinc: Why This Mineral Is Important And How To Prevent Its Deficiency Infographic
Zinc is a vital mineral for the healthy functioning of our bodies. It plays an important role in building the immune system and making sure that we can prevent ourselves from getting sick.
Of course, this is not its only benefit. Zinc deficiency can result in numerous unpleasant (and sometimes dangerous) symptoms, including loss of appetite, frequent infections, and fertility problems.
Look through the infographic below to learn more about common zinc deficiency symptoms, the recommended daily intake, and the best zinc sources among foods and supplements.
Did you find it helpful? Write in the comment section. Share this infographic with others to help them stay healthy.