- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Best Home Remedies for Getting Rid of Puffy Eyes
This is perhaps the oldest remedy around. Slice a cucumber and place the slices in a bag in the freezer. After an hour, take them out and place the frozen cucumber slices over your eyes for about 10 minutes.
Cucumbers are full of antioxidants that ease irritation and the cooling effects of the frozen slices will reduce swelling.