- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Foods You Can Eat to Relive Stress
2. Avocados and Bananas
Ok, so we put two of these together, but it’s because they both have one thing in common; potassium.
Potassium is vital to your body to keep your blood pressure low.
Avocados are also full of B vitamins, which are known to lower stress. Guacamole, anyone?
Read also about health benefits of eating avocado.