- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Home Remedies To Stop Sneezing (We Have Not Known Of # 7)
3. Tea with honey and lemon
An easy way to cut down on your sneezing naturally is to sip on a cup of hot tea that has honey and lemon in it. The lemon juice will give you a solid dose of vitamin C and the anti-bacterial properties of the honey will help with the sneezing as well as attack your cold or allergy symptoms as well.
4. Blow your nose
Here is a simple way to stop your sneezing bout without any extra preparation. Next time you start to feel like you are going to sneeze get out a handkerchief or a tissue and blow your nose. When you do this, it will remove the very irritants that are causing you to sneeze, such as bacteria, mucus, and any pollen or allergens.
5. Pressure points
There are points around your face and head that you can apply pressure to, that as a result, will stop your sneezing in its track. Start with your upper lip and take your thumb and finger and push your lip up to your nose. You will lose the feeling of having to sneeze. Next, you can try putting pressure on your ear lobe. Pinching your nose quickly can stop a potential sneeze from occurring. If none of those work, try pinching your eyebrows together. Any of these should help to cut down on your sneezing.
Continue to Page 3