- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Natural Treatments for Those with Lupus
7. Therapeutic Massage
Massage can be very beneficial for those with chronic muscle and joint pain. If you have cutaneous lupus, or if your lupus mainly affects your skin, you might want a less intense massage to avoid bruising and bleeding. Use a licensed massage therapist that is familiar with lupus patients. Massage can improve circulation in the body and relieve stiff joints.
8. Herbal Treatments
Please consult with your physician before you consume any of the following herbs that have been shown to relieve the symptoms of lupus:
- Pau D’Arco
Avoid Echinacea, as it works on the immune system and for lupus patients, the immune system is overactive already!
Continue to Page 4