- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Worthy-To-Follow Ways To Snack Smarter (#8 Is Our Top Fav!)
2. Snack on Fruits and Veggies
The healthiness found in snacking on fruits and veggies cannot be overemphasized, as it is known medically that natural vitamins and fibers are good in nutrition for the wellness of the body. So, rather than feeding most times on pastries, opt for fruits or veggies every now and then, and it will certainly do you some good.
3. Plan your Snacks
Rather than going outside without being specific, and taking snacks at random, due to impulse just because they look appetizing and seem to wink at you, you can plan daily for your snacks. Research about good snacks, and when you go out and feel like snacking — just get what you’ve planned to have. Don’t let good looking unhealthy snacks which are high in sugar and salt hijack you on the way like a trickster. Keep your focus and snack smarter.
4. Tame your Cravings
Everyone has what they fancy to consume each day, but the question is, how healthy are what they crave to consume? If you are among those who crave unhealthy snacks, and also satisfy the cravings due to addiction, then it is time to tame your cravings. There are days that we may crave anything available and feel like we can devour a whole deer just because of hunger, and by doing so, we pick chocolate, we feel it isn’t enough, then we go for cookies, and cakes, and on and on till we exceed the normal calories we are supposed to consume per day. Discipline is what is needed here. You won’t die or have ulcer by consuming little.
Continue to Page 3