- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Fantastic Ways To Prevent Gallbladder Problems (#5 Is The Best!)
7. Epsom Salt Bath
Epsom salt is not actually salt but is magnesium sulfate, which supports a healthy gallbladder. An Epsom salt bath not only helps the body remove toxins, it dilates the bile duct so that the gallbladder does not get clogged or plugged up. Put one to two cups of Epsom salt in a tub of warm water and soak for 20 to 30 minutes, at least once a week.
8. Lemon Water
Lemon is a powerful detoxifying agent that will simulate your gallbladder to produce more bile, which will result in healthy digestion. Lemon will dissolve calcium deposits that cause gallstone formation. Lemon also supports the liver, helping it to get rid of toxins in the body. Mix the juice of ½ of an organic lemon in one glass of water and drink it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. If you like, you can also drink this mixture two or three times during the day.
9. Vegetable Juice
To keep your entire body, including the gallbladder and liver, healthy and working properly, there is nothing like a glass (or two) of fresh, organic vegetable juice each day to get the job done. You can mix vegetables to make an interesting taste or try juicing just one type of vegetable each day to improve the digestion, give you beautiful skin, improve your immune system and keep your gallbladder in tip top shape.
Continue to Page 4