- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Foods to Protect Your Brain from Aging and Dementia
2. Red Meat
Grass fed beef is an excellent way to get plenty of vitamin B12, which is key for healthy brain function. Studies show that persons who are deficient in B12 are more likely to score lower on cognitive tests and have smaller total brain volume.
Studies suggest that the lack of this important vitamin can lead to brain shrinkage.