- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Natural Home Remedies to Get Rid of Canker Sores
4. Aloe Vera Rinse
Aloe vera is super soothing to your tummy and those nasty canker sores. You can buy aloe vera gel at your local health food store, or just cut a leaf off your own plant. If you use your own leaf, be sure you are using only the clear gel part, not the green part.
Mix up 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel with one teaspoon of water and swish it gently in your mouth, especially around your canker sore, 3 times per day to speed healing and relieve the pain.