- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Remedies For Shiny, Silky Hair In A Minute (#9 Is Fun!)
Using gelatin in your hair might seem a bit strange, but it actually contains hydrolyzed protein, which can help to treat damaged hair and make it extra shiny. Simply stir one tablespoon of gelatin (available at all supermarkets) in one cup of warm water and stir until completely dissolved. Now add one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. You can add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to make this smell nice. Rub this mixture into your hair and scalp. Allow to work for 10 to 20 minutes, and then rinse with warm water and shampoo as you normally do. Do this once a week for super shiny hair that can’t be beat!