- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
15 Health Benefits You Never Imagined You Could Get From This Beverage
2. Amazing Aromatherapy
Herbal tea is perhaps the only beverage you can drink and get a boost of aromatherapy at the same time. Obviously, different herbal teas will have different scents, but there is nothing to equal the pleasure of sipping on something warm, tasty, and comforting to the body while having a delightful scent that can offer you energizing properties, soothing properties, or appetite suppressing compounds at the same time. The aroma alone will help you find peace and comfort in a natural, cleansing sort of way.
3. Slimming Capabilities
If you want to lose weight, or maintain the weight you have, then herbal teas are for you! There are dozens of natural teas that can help you lose weight by increasing the metabolism and/or by suppressing the appetite. Some of the best teas for this purpose are mint tea, green tea, or red raspberry leaf tea.
4. Heart Healthy
If you want to fight high blood pressure, or if your doctor has told you that your cholesterol levels are too high, herbal teas can help you fight both of these. Hawthorn tea, nettle tea, and hibiscus flower tea are some of the best varieties that can bring down both high cholesterol and blood pressure. Green tea is also a good choice, although it is technically not an herbal tea.
Continue to Page 3