- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
15 Healthy Habits To Begin In 2017
8. Develop an attitude of gratitude
Oprah was a devoted fan of jotting down what she was grateful for every day. She found that even if it was as simple as being happy to wake up, it multiplied her appreciation and happiness tenfold.
9. Take up meditation
Most people are afraid to try meditation because they are afraid they can’t completely quiet their mind. If this is what is holding you back, check online for a guided meditation and sit quietly as you let your imagination be directed away from your daily problems.
10. Make it a point to get outdoors every day
Besides taking in the beauty that nature offers us on a regular basis, being able to get outside for about 15 minutes or so will lift your mood.
11. Keep protein-based snacks nearby at all times
There are many snacks you can keep handy so you won’t be tempted to head for the vending machine. Nuts, granola bars, and string cheese are convenient to pack up as well as a piece of fresh fruit.
Continue to Page 4