- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
20 Of The Best Essential Oils To Stop Pain And Inflammation (Don’t Miss #9)
11. Blue Tansy
This oil can help lower blood pressure, as well as stop the pain from rheumatism and arthritis. With its natural anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving compounds, blue tansy has been used for many years for pain relief.
The oil from this herb is well-known in India, but not as much in the U.S. Vetiver has been used since time began for pain relief. This oil is good for general aches and pain such as muscle pain, headaches, and arthritis.
Good for joint aches and pain as well as muscle aches and muscle spasms, yarrow is a powerful restorative and analgesic pain reliever.
This one is well-known for easing the pain of backaches and improves joint mobility almost instantly. Ginger is highly anti-inflammatory so it’s perfect for arthritis and rheumatic pain.
Sandalwood is often used to sedate the nervous system, which makes this a good choice to stop nerve pain, as well as the pain from muscle spasms.
Continue to Page 4