- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
25 Amazing Uses for Epsom Salt
11. Stop Headache Pain
When you get one of those nagging headaches, soak in a tub with an added cup or two of Epsom salts. After 20 minutes or so in the tub, your headache should make a quick exit. This method even stops many migraine headaches.
12. Improve Heart Health
Believe it or not, soaking in that tub filled with hot water and Epsom salt will also help your heart! The absorption of magnesium will not only prevent hardening of the arteries, it also lowers blood pressure, reduces blood clots, and reduces irregular heartbeats.
13. Flush Toxins
Soaking in Epsom salts will also help your body to naturally remove dangerous toxins, as well as heavy metals, from the cells in your body. What a pleasant way to help your body detox!
14. Fabulous Foot Scrub
Get your daily dose of magnesium, and fabulous looking feet, by first soaking your feet in some warm water and Epsom salt, then scrubbing them with a mixture of Epsom salt and olive oil. Feels divine and keeps your feet looking fine!
15. Tile and Grout Cleaner
Mix up equal parts of Epsom salt and dish soap for a super easy way to clean grout and tile without scratching. Rinse well afterwards and enjoy the shine!
Continue to Page 4