- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
25 Ways To Use Aloe Vera That Will Blow Your Mind!
Adding some aloe vera gel to your morning smoothie, or mixing some fresh gel in a glass of water, can detoxify the body gently and safely. Read also how to lose weight with aloe vera.
7. Asthma Relief
Boil a few leaves in a pan of water and, making a tent with a towel, breathe in the steam to relieve asthma or allergy symptoms.
8. Stop Premature Aging
Use as a face mask to help stop the signs of premature aging and tighten the skin to help prevent, or at least lessen, wrinkles. Cleopatra did, so why not you?
9. Hair Growth
Many people claim that massaging aloe vera into the scalp will make hair grow faster and prevent baldness. Before you shampoo, massage some gel into your scalp. Allow to penetrate for 30 minutes, then rinse out and shampoo as you normally would.
10. Immune System Support
Consuming aloe vera gel is known to stimulate the growth of white blood cells and encourage the growth of healthy cells, especially for those suffering from cancer.
Continue to Page 3