- Having Panic Attacks? Here Are The Best Essential Oils That Can Help Video
- 7 Natural Drinks You Can Make For Better Sleep Infographic
- Top 7 Alkaline Foods For Warding Off Diseases Infographic
- 7 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Activated Charcoal Infographic
- Healthy Cookies: 3 Delicious Ways Video
- Sunflower Seeds And Their Amazing Benefits Infographic
- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
Surprising Things You Never Imagined About Avocados
6. Beautiful Skin
Avocado oil is an important ingredient in many lotions and cosmetics due to its nourishing compounds. Avocado oil will literally make your skin glow. It’s also helpful in treating a skin disease that causes extreme irritation and redness called psoriasis.
7. Heart Healthy
A high level of homocysteine in associated with an increased risk of heart disease. Avocados have folic acid and vitamin B6, which regulate homocysteine levels in the body. Besides these, avocados also have monounsaturated fats, glutathione, and vitamin E, all of which also contribute to keeping your heart healthy.
Avocados have polyphenols and flavonoids, which are found to have strong anti-inflammatory compounds. This means that by eating more avocados, the phytonutirents they contain can reduce the risk of degenerative and inflammatory issues. Find out more anti-inflammatory remedies.
9. Regulate Blood Sugar
Avocados contain monounsaturated fats, which are the good types of fats we need to more of. These fats can actually reverse insulin resistance, which will help your body to regulate its blood sugar levels naturally.
10. Supports Healthy Vision
Carotenoid lutein is a substance known to help protect us from cataracts and age-related macular degeneration and avocados are a great source of this compound.
Continue to Page 3