- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Astonishing Facts And Figures About Running Infographic
Running is great. It facilitates weight loss, improves bone and muscle health and endurance, and helps us look better and stay youthful longer. Not to mention the reduced stress, mood improvement and overall mind clarity you get after a good running session.
Making running a daily routine can also help you prevent a wide range of diseases, including stroke, hypertension, and diabetes.
The list of benefits goes on and on, but what about solid facts and figures? Take a look at this infographic to learn about “what,” “how,” “how many,” and other running statistics.
Click on image to enlarge