- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
Astonishing Facts And Figures About Running Infographic
Running is great. It facilitates weight loss, improves bone and muscle health and endurance, and helps us look better and stay youthful longer. Not to mention the reduced stress, mood improvement and overall mind clarity you get after a good running session.
Making running a daily routine can also help you prevent a wide range of diseases, including stroke, hypertension, and diabetes.
The list of benefits goes on and on, but what about solid facts and figures? Take a look at this infographic to learn about “what,” “how,” “how many,” and other running statistics.
Click on image to enlarge