- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Astonishing Facts And Figures About Running Infographic
Running is great. It facilitates weight loss, improves bone and muscle health and endurance, and helps us look better and stay youthful longer. Not to mention the reduced stress, mood improvement and overall mind clarity you get after a good running session.
Making running a daily routine can also help you prevent a wide range of diseases, including stroke, hypertension, and diabetes.
The list of benefits goes on and on, but what about solid facts and figures? Take a look at this infographic to learn about “what,” “how,” “how many,” and other running statistics.
Click on image to enlarge