- Oolong Tea: Why You Need To Try It Infographic
- Do Breast Cancer Genes Guarantee Cancer?
- Reverse Cavities And Improve Dental Health Naturally Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
- 3 Delicious Ways To Make Healthy Salsa Video
Astonishing Facts And Figures About Running Infographic
Running is great. It facilitates weight loss, improves bone and muscle health and endurance, and helps us look better and stay youthful longer. Not to mention the reduced stress, mood improvement and overall mind clarity you get after a good running session.
Making running a daily routine can also help you prevent a wide range of diseases, including stroke, hypertension, and diabetes.
The list of benefits goes on and on, but what about solid facts and figures? Take a look at this infographic to learn about “what,” “how,” “how many,” and other running statistics.
Click on image to enlarge