- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Best Natural Remedies for Kidney Stones and How to Prevent a Reoccurrence
4. Pomegranate Juice
You might have heard that pomegranate juice has numerous health benefits, but one of the things you might not know is that pomegranate juice is a natural remedy for dissolving kidney stones. This might be related to their acidic nature and astringent properties. Be sure you drink freshly squeezed pomegranate juice, not some high fructose corn syrup flavored with a bit of juice.
5. Lemon Juice and Apple Cider Vinegar Mix
This is one of the most effective home remedies for kidney stones. At the very first sign of pain, or if your doctor has told you that you have kidney stones, mix 2 ounces of extra virgin olive oil with 2 ounces of organic lemon juice. Mix well and drink it straight down. Follow up with a 12 ounce glass of pure water. Wait for 30 minutes.
Then squeeze the juice of ½ of an organic lemon and 1 tablespoon of organic raw apple cider vinegar into 12 ounce into another 12 ounce glass of water and drink it immediately. Wait another 30 minutes.
Repeat the mixture of the lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and water mixture every hour until your pain lessens or until the stone is passed.
6. Uva Ursi
Uva Ursi is an herb with an old history of being a remedy for kidney stones. It will help fight infection in the kidneys, and might help to reduce the pain. 500mg three times per day is the usual dosage, to be taken until the stone is passed.
7. Dandelion Root
This is another old home remedy for the kidneys. Dandelion root has been used as a kidney tonic and cleanser for hundreds of years. 500mg twice per day is the usual recommended dose.
Horsetail tea is an effective remedy for dissolving kidney stones. Drink 3 to 4 cups of horsetail tea each day or take 2grams in a capsule form daily until the stone is passed. Find out more benefits and uses of horsetail.
Continue to Page 3