- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Do Marijuana And Caffeine Mix?
A Lack of Research
The lack of information and research concerning the effects of the two when combined should be cause for concern, especially considering there could be long-term, harmful effects that are not yet known to the scientific community. This is something that should be taken into consideration as legalization of marijuana expands across the United States and the world. There’s also the issue of over-indulging when infusing a product that is meant to be eaten, rather than smoked. As a consumer, it is your responsibility to educate yourself on the effects, positive and negative from ingesting a product that is new to the marketplace.
Always be aware that some fringe products may not meet the standards of current regulations, and this includes accuracy of the label. So even if you’re reading labels, you could fall victim to a company that doesn’t provide an accurate label. If you have more concerns and questions, consult your doctor or talk to the dispensary to see if they have more information on the vendor themselves.
The combination of coffee and marijuana may be a unique novelty, but it also comes with some risks. You may enjoy it, but make sure to educate yourself on the full effects — that way, you’ll know whether you can really indulge without throwing caution completely to the wind.