- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Entertaining Facts About 5 Very Common Products You Didn’t Know
3. DECAFFEINATED COFFEE
This coffee has had the caffeine removed from the coffee beans by making sure that the concentration of caffeine is reduced close to 97%.
- The amount of caffeine in a decaffeinated coffee is different.
- According to the National Coffee Association, one in ten coffee drinkers opt for decaffeinated coffee.
- Decaffeinated coffee is good for the liver; coffee drinkers do have lower level of four liver enzymes that can lead to inflammation and damage.
- Decaffeinated coffee can reduce the risk of having diabetes.
- Decaffeinated coffee might raise your cholesterol level.
- It helps in reducing the risk of getting prostate cancer.
- Decaffeinated coffee doesn’t mean the coffee is caffeine free, as drinking five to ten cups of decaffeinated coffee is equivalent to taking two cups of original coffee.
Continue to Page 4
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.