- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Herbal Remedies for High Blood Pressure
The Clinical Research Center in New Orleans did a study regarding garlic and blood pressure. This small study included 9 patients that had severe hypertension.
They were given a garlic supplement that included 1.3 percent alllicin, the active ingredient in garlic. Sitting blood pressure fell dramatically within 5 to 14 hours after receiving the dose.
Another study done in 2009 showed that fresh garlic is much more potent and has more heart protective properties than processed garlic.
Although it may not gain you many close friends, don’t be shy about adding that garlic to your salad, stir fry, or fish dinner!