- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How to Use Essential Oils for Healthy, Gorgeous Hair
If You Have Dry Hair:
Dry hair is often thick in texture and feels rough to the touch. You can avoid drying out your hair by limiting — or avoiding entirely — perms and harsh chemical colorants, along with excessive blow drying. Use shampoo and conditioners with almond or jojoba oil. Heating your essential oils just a bit before applying will allow your hair to absorb them more easily.
The best essential oils for dry hair are sandalwood, lavender, geranium, rose, rosemary, and ylang-ylang. The best base oils for dry hair are sesame, borage, avocado, almond, jojoba, and cocoa butter.