- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How To Balance Your Root Chakra In 3 Easy Steps
Honoring your physical nature and connecting to the earth can be accomplished through various yoga poses that have a strong influence on your muladhara. Yoga is an important practice that can connect body, mind, and spirit. This is a powerful instrument that can realign your body and allow the free flow of energy to your chakras.
When you meditate, you can achieve a balance by looking inward and focusing on increasing the flow of energy to your root chakra. This is a powerful and spiritual practice that can help to resolve blockages of energy and can bring you a deep sense of peace and connectivity to your root chakra.
In the end, you will find your sense of balance will come to you when you decide that you are going to make it a priority to live a whole and happy life. Take whatever time you need to reestablish your roots so you will have the ability to stand strong should you need to.