- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Nutrition Packed Foods to Eat All Day, Every Day
It’s green, it’s leafy, it’s Super Spinach! Popeye was right this green is some powerful nutrition. Spinach has plenty of folates, and omega-3 fatty acids, which are well known for reducing the risk of stroke, heart attacks, cardiovascular disease, and osteoporosis. Folates also help increase the blood flow to your genital area, which can help your sex life.
There’s a good reason to eat spinach each day right there! Spinach is super easy to incorporate into your meals. Use it salads, put it on scrambled eggs or pizza, and mix it with marinara sauce. If spinach seems a bit stringy, try baby spinach, the leaves are much more tender.